PPP, as the definition accepted by the WEF, ‘is the agreements between public and private sectors where the private sector party provides defined services and/or fulfills the undertakings’. PPP agreements may cover the processes of an investment or project such as design, construction, administration and maintenance. One important characteristic of the PPP is that the private sector shares with the public sector not only the incomes but also the risks of the projects. It has been tried since 1990s in countries such as England, Ireland, Canada, Italy, Spain, Portugal, South Africa and the Netherlands and it has ensured the user to buy the high quality with the lowest cost that was possible.
And ‘the Public Private Partnership Department’ established within the structure of the Ministry of Health in 2007 can be counted as one of the most important steps in the sense that the PPP model continues its activities as a systematic organization. In that structure, enterprises have been started to establish new medical facilities in our many provinces. In summary, PPP ensures numerous projects which are to the benefits of the public to be realized fast by combining the social function of the state and the motivation of the private sector for profit, and gains importance as a very critical tool to cover the ‘insufficiency of infrastructure’.
Our Consultancy Services
Within the scope of this change starting in the Health Sector in Turkey, we provide consultancy services with our professional cadre in the stage of tender and in the stage of implementation for the projects which will become the greatest supporter of the Tourism Hospital Services in the name of the State.
We can list our consultancy services as follows.
I.Architectural Design and Project Consultancy
They are provided by our architectural team that is expert in the architectural design and project consultancy of these hospitals to be constructed with the Public Private Partnership Model.
1. Preparation of the Architectural Projects within the framework of the Regulations.
2. Preparation of the Internal and External Work Flow Designs.
3. Preparation of the Electrical and Mechanical and Infrastructural Projects within the framework of the Regulations.
II.Medical Equipment and Furnishing Consultancy
The medical equipment and furnishing services of these hospitals to be constructed by the Public Private Partnership Model, which are specified below are prepared by our expert biomedical team.
1. Determination and Pricing of the Fixed Investment Medical Equipment and Furnishing Lists in the stage of tender.
2. Determination and Pricing of the Service Purchasing Medical Equipment and Furnishing Lists in the stage of tender.
3. Procurement of the Materials which are Appropriate and Correct Economically for the Medical Equipment and Furnishing Purchases Required in the Stage of Implementation.
4. Assisting the Service Purchasing of the Medical Equipment and Furnishing with the most Appropriate and Correct Companies in the Stage of Implementation.
III.Consultancy of Tendering File and the Reporting of the Required Services
They are provided by our tendering unit that is expert in the architectural design and project consultancy of these hospitals to be constructed with the Public Private Partnership Model.
1. Preparation of the preliminary qualification file.
2. Preparation of the tendering file.
3. Reporting and budgeting the services required in the tendering file.
4. Preparation of the Equalization File.
Our Solution Partners